We thank you for your interest in our products!
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to
understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information. The
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out an online form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail
address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other
than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you
information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news,
updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe
from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the
knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when
you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server, and all supplied sensitive/credit information is
transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway,
only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to
keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social
security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our
business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may
also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce
our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Yes - Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We
do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
information collected offline.